Airborne101's Guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Airborne101's Guns

I suppose I will be the first to post in this new section.

CA M15a4 Custom

CA M15a4 w/ M203

KWA Mk23

TM 1911 MEU

I will have some pictures of my G&P Mk18 MOD 0 in a few days. Waiting on a PEQ2 to complete the look.
    Iowa State Airsoft Club

And now the G&P Mk18 MOD 0 in its externally completed form. Internally still needs some tweaking, but then again, a techs work is never truly done. Currently it does 32rps on a 7.4v lipo.

EDIT: I have since removed the Dual Sector Gear, in favor of a single stroke sector gear on 10.44:1 gears and a Lonex A2. I expect it to do about 45rps on a 11.v lipo, but I am waiting to get a Prometheus MS135 spring. I worried the M120 I have installed may actually pre-engage and strip the piston. Currently it does 22rps on a 7.4v using the JG Blue M42 motor.
    Last edited by Airborne101; 04-12-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Iowa State Airsoft Club

Wow those look great. I'm trying to decide on my first sidearm. I've gotta wait for a bit though, gotta save up the money. Right now its between a Sig p226 or M9 (probably kwa)

If you want a sidearm that last, I would encourage you to look at TM. While KWA's are nice and perform well, I tend to see a lot of them break. When you have to buy parts to fix it, your only real option is to get them from KWA's store. With TM's, you have a LOT more parts choices. The only reason I bought the KWA Mk23 is because TM doesn't have a GBB version.

Further update though (I forgot I even had this thread). I picked up a few new toys last month.

A&K M60E4, courtesy of Andy. Needs a bit of work. Motor, wires, microswitch, nozzle, and a little work with the hop up chamber. Should be a fun project though.

TM MP5 PDW, courtesy of a member on another forum I frequent. Got it for $100 shipped and it is stock with the exception of the motor. I plan to due the usual/basic tune up stuff, but otherwise I will leave it mostly stock. About the only things I plan to do are add a MOSFET, spring, and swap in a metal spring guide.
    Iowa State Airsoft Club

Wow man thats a lot of nice looking guns.

Do you like the feel of the mk23? I've always thought they were great looking pistols, they are just so large.

Thanks Punisher!

I just got an SR-25, so I'll have to add that at some point.

Jedi, it isn't too bad. It is massive though. I wear a medium-large glove, and my hand is big enough, but I would have to say just barely. You have to grip it good (KWA version) because it does kick like a mule for a GBB.

I'm more of a 1911 guy, but I got the Mk23 stemming from my fascination with in from my Metal Gear Solid days.
    Iowa State Airsoft Club

If only the real steel wasn't so expensive.. but I only ask because I'd like to get one and put the old solid snake setup on it haha.

Good luck finding a LAM. TM is really your only option, and NO ONE likes to part with theirs, even when they are selling their gun.
    Iowa State Airsoft Club

So I take it you've already tried to search one down? That's too bad; I was really hoping to replicate that thing.