All black gear?

Thread: All black gear?

snowflake

Default All black gear?

Is it bad to have ALL black gear? because most people i've seen on this site and youtube dont have straight up all black. its my favorite color and i like the spec ops feel

Nothings bad. Wear whatever you like! I have quite a few different colors of gear.

snowflake

but i only have black. im short on money so i cant get anything else.

All black works. Looks good to, especially in urban areas.
    Take a look at the Objective Box! Check out my airsoft videos on YouTube!

snowflake

thanks to both of you, its good to know! me and a buddy are gonna drive up to central city after he gets his license at the end of the month and i didn't know if i would stick out like a sore thumb

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    thanks to both of you, its good to know! me and a buddy are gonna drive up to central city after he gets his license at the end of the month and i didn't know if i would stick out like a sore thumb
    Black doesn't blend in like some camo patterns but it's a ton better than rolling in blue jeans. Blue jeans really stick out in a forest setting.
    Take a look at the Objective Box! Check out my airsoft videos on YouTube!

I'd suggest against all black if you plan on being in the woods, I would say get some woodland bdu's you can get the, fairly cheap and in abundance in regular size (meaning no 3x sizes). If you want to buy a new set and want to stick with your black gear including a vest, get some OD bdu's or a bdu flight suit (actually pretty cheap as well and a lot of them around). I have seen OD bdu's blend in just as well as Multicam once they get dirtied up. Also playing in the summer heat, you will be regretting all black, even green gets hot in the sun! But all I will say is, this is an opion thread these are all opinion's, but the most important opinion here is your own, do what you what to do man we cant tell you do and don't for your own personal loadout.
    Last edited by CFI; 10-20-2012 at 12:33 AM.

all black gear is just fine i like playing in blue jeans most of the time and i own all the camo i need but its your own personal liking and what you want your load out to be yes bdu's are cheap but not needed if you like the all black rock it out and use it when your in the woods just stay in the dark places and just have fun and it doesnt matter what you where its how you play

snowflake

I'm probs gonna get some diff bdu's when I get the money, what I can afford is stuff for my load out and not bdu's :/ and the vest I have was 35 at evike and 100 at my local airsoft surplus and it was black, my rain resistant jacket (which i wear for airsoft) is black and my pants are spec ops black, plus my weapon and knife (training knife) are black and for the summer I'm probs gonna have a job and I will DEFF get some bdu's and maybe for Christmas ill get a woodland camo if I have money left over from getting my (black) mk16