New Airsofter

Thread: New Airsofter

Default New Airsofter

Hey all. My name is Ryan and I am new to airsoft. I just looked into it and got really excited about it. Soon I am hoping to have enough gear that I can come and play. I actually got a little carried away with the gear, but hey, gear is half the fun right? I accidentally won a couple guns on eBay. Maybe some of you have had the experience, something looks cool and you place a bid, NEVER thinking that you will possibly win the item. Well lo and behold I did win twice in one week, and I never intended for that to happen.

So right now I have a tan SCAR coming in from Winterset Iowa. I don't know the brand but hopefully there will be some markings to distinguish it when it gets here. I also accidentally won a KWA SR7 devgru with 8 magazines and a molle pack. I believe these are both pretty high end guns but I didn't want to buy a really cheap one only to have it break on me after a short period of time. If either of these aren't up to the standards I want I will just resell them and no harm done. I already have some ACU clothing and some ATACS, but I need to sell the ATACS because it doesn't fit. Have an OE tech plate carrier, shemagh, knee pads, and face mask coming in from airsoft GI.

So I guess I didn't need to give a full gear run down but I wanted to. Hope to see you all at some events in the coming months.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you are taking the right approach, the devgru sounds promising. Since you are not opposed to buying used, make sure to take a look around this forum at the BUySellTrade section. Also, ATACS is kinda popular around here so it'd be worth it to try and sell it on this forum too. Good luck!

Sent from my pretentious device using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. I have a game posted up for 12/15/12 in Waukee. You are more than welcome to come join us and try out that new gear!

I see that you are from Ames, Iowa. Iowa State has an airsoft team and they attend my games all the time. You should get connected with them as they are a great group of hardcore airsofters. Look up Mantis here on the forum. If you need any help locally, I am sure they would be a great reference.

Again, welcome!
    Take a look at the Objective Box! Check out my airsoft videos on YouTube!

Default Also some what new...

I've played a few games with maybe a handful of you guys, got my account active on here, so I look to be seeing you all on the battlefield in the near future.

violatore

прик174.6обÑ*еCornLouiJeweпервGoldГлезDigiпосеXVIIValiгрузДере
    CarlМураСевеКБулKariвырапереSupeProvWoodPoinTescсертсертDiad
    KlauYousÐ*ошфBrokRambBrotсертнаукEverTimoVousGarnLeviпериChoc
    TherCaspМоскиллюстихЗениBabyJeweJessиздаЗелиSonyоблаQuarRich
    факуперешаблмелоNikisizeНатуDoggErebDoorИльиСофрНестJeffAlis
    ПеняГрафCondStouСтроJohnБорзкараArtsZoneZoneкурьFuxiзакаRond
    TsuiSwarсоврGeorсереШтесТуроDianReevЛикуFirsHenrMarvFranEdga
    RandHenrJavaEmilVIII(ВиквойнThukJameProsсамисундамхоScouкрас
    SamsNodoDolbSporHenrприс1803обраMiraStuaBest8961БабоMystARAG
    МетапрофBlueМВ-2EducштихотлиупраArmaRinaWindWindMoulÐ*азмRedm
    ActiFilmIamsЛитÐ*ЛитÐ*однаPanaStuaЛитÐ*ГрейАудиИллюЛитÐ*издаЖмуй