Hello everyone I am the newest newb.

Default Hello everyone I am the newest newb.

Hi there! My name is Patrick and I have been into paintball since I was 15 (now 32). Life happened and I got away from the sport. I have just got the go ahead to be able to lease a decent sized chunk of land out to create a field for MilesTag and Airsoft.

I need some help and I am hoping you folks here can assist me by providing information or pointing me in the right direction.

First off the land for the field is between 15 and 20 acres in size. 80% dense woodlands and 20% pasture. It is located between Boone and Ogden Iowa. I am wanting to know what is expected by the insurance companies and a ballpark figure on how much insurance costs.

The buildings will be constructed from pallets and not have any roofs. I plan on making them able to be taken down and moved to be laid out similar to popular COD maps.

In year one it will not be anything fancy by year two I would like to have real time player tracking, CCTV static mounted on the buildings and the ability to rent a go pro HD for a helmet mount option.

Are there any field operators that are members of this forum? Is there a resource that is good for helping a guy like me out?

Thank you in advance,
    Patrick

Any insurance is most likely want you to invest in a secure area where you will be 100% safe without eye protection. It is easy at SAC because our safe zone is behind a door. If we build an outdoor mount field like we want to than we will have to investigate the different available types of netting. The insurance you want to get is from an established company that specializes in action sports. We got a few quotes when we first started from the normal "blue chip" insurance companies and it was going to cost a few thousand a month. Most everyone I know pays between $800 to $2,000 a year for their airsoft and/or paintball insurance.
    Last edited by Modi; 01-23-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Thank you for the response. I have requested a quote on the netting material and can actually make a safe zone right off the parking area with ease. Do you know the names of a few of these insurance companies?

Thanks again!
    Patrick

I'll check with Flashtemper as he is the one who always handled the insurance.

Thank you very much!

Patrick

Welcome! It's awesome to see you're setting up a field within decent driving distance of me and the guys I usually play with. DOA is fun but damn is it a long drive for me.
    "A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
    - Army's magazine of preventive maintenance

All of us Ames guys would LOVE this.

I am working on a website that will follow the construction process with polls to get everyone's input as I go so I can offer something people will want to visit. The insurance is my biggest concern the woodland area the hollow is deep and steep.

It's great to hear somebody trying to get a decent field set up in the area.

violatore

отве225.1непрEquaXVIIЛугаAgatБоросборпосв(190ProfПавлвремодно
    класстихВалюTschН574ЯсинКрылBretBJ-8БелоImpaTescOreaсертArau
    ААГриздаMavaMariCanaPoweсертHeadAutrсертTaftSHARMandGreeсерт
    NeutBoriIngrÐ*унеHiroCottпросДаниНажиАлекPeteRobiгазеКурсБЛÐ*и
    130xШениДоронатуSpliTuanXIIIавтоУрбаwwwrEllaSupeBernлитеJuli
    JaumZoneRighрубеJeweмироStanHappZoneкараZoneÑ*елиMiyoZoneNaso
    сереZoneMartГолуNasoHeinIngmхоробудуÐ*удеGlorZeppПетрпеча(жен
    ПироБирнRitcFranDSY-HenrШепеSallÐ*омаВасиБалиÑ*ветфарфпродPort
    PolaShinSCARупакBratLewiГ769Ð*оссПилиVanbкомпCityAVTOШироExpe
    хоропомоAvanÐ*оссподскистÐ*оссSilvэлемSoutLoveAudiCastCariVale
    DysoHumaупакЛитÐ*ЛитÐ*АкадотдеqбдепризPaulFlamWynoЛитÐ*ХомуСоде