Hello all

Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hey guys, name is Benjamin. I have been playing airsoft for about five or six years, though I have not had much chance to get out and play for the past year or so. My current armory includes a CA m14, CA m15, CAm249, couple gas pistols,an old aps2 and a m24. looking forward to playing again, that's all for now I guess, see ya around.

Name
    Jesse

Hiya, and welcome to the boards. Have a good stay.
    "To achieve great success, two things are necessary: A good plan... And not quite enough time" -Unknown

"There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad attitudes and bad attire." - Gandalf the Grey

Name
    esifgesqx

Default FIVE TRADE, we have only one goal

At FIVE TRADE our customers are our top priority, so we always strive to provide them with first class service.
    At FIVE TRADE, we provide an effective platform for passive profit, which was designed in such a way as to avoid any financial losses for our clients. Many people choose FIVE TRADE, because we are making maximum efforts in order to reduce financial losses for our investors.
    As our customer, you can be sure that your financial future is stable and secure.

In FIVE TRADE, we have only one goal - to provide our clients with a unique and powerful platform that will help them get the most out of their investment. That's why we use a platform with a broad infrastructure of our services. Investment services provided by FIVE TRADE are quite competitive and accessible to all segments of the population.

TARIFF PLANS INVESTMENT:

PORTFOLIO №1
    5.5 %DAILY/31 DAYS/MIN.:5 $/MAX.:5,000 $

PORTFOLIO №2
    7.7 %DAILY /27 DAYS/MIN.:350 $/MAX.:15,000 $

PORTFOLIO №3
    9.9 %DAILY /20 DAYS/MIN.:500 $/MAX.:250,000 $

PORTFOLIO №4
    15.5 %DAILY /15 DAYS/MIN.:1,000 $/MAX.:500,000 $

ABOUT US: https://fivetrade.org