Ca sr-25 dmr

Thread: Ca sr-25 dmr

Default Ca sr-25 dmr

Having bought all the parts over the school semester, and having gotten the gun in the summer, I finally got home for fall break to put this thing together. Internals are done, just waiting on a barrel clip and Prometheus barrel. I'm going to cut the window longer and lap the barrel, install the ER-hop, and probably an extended M nub.

Internals consist of:
    -AWS Stealth MOSFET (had it laying around and figured I would use it for the smooth trigger pull)
    -Frankentorque
    -Lonex 70 degree Hard Bucking
    -Lonex Plastic POM Ball Bearing Piston Head
    -Lonex CA M14 Airseal Nozzle
    -SHS 7mm Oiless Steel Bushings
    -SHS M150 Spring
    Everything else is stock CA. Did the usual tune up stuff, angle of engagement/sorbo, radius the cylinder window, air seal modifications, glued bushings in place, reshimmed via bevel method. It was putting out a consistent 425fps with a M140, so I suspect it will put out close to 450fps with the M150 (haven't chronoed it yet due to a broken barrel clip)

Externally there isn't much
    -Ares SR-25 Scope Mount
    -King Amrs M1 3.5-10X 40mm Scope
    -King Arms M4/M16 Fire Selector (locks out full auto, effectively making the gun semi only)

Once the barrel comes in and all the ER-hop work is done, I will have to take it to the range and see what it does. Previous experience with R-hop/425fps/.36g was reaching near 300ft, so I suspect I will be right around that range with ER-hop/450fps/.43g.

Iowa State Airsoft Club

Worked on this quite a bit more now that I have some free time. The M140 spring is putting out 455fps +-5, but I will probably try and tighten that variation up a bit. Lapped the barrel, extended the barrel window and installed the R-hop. I got a 20mm grouping at 24ft, benched. Extrapolating that out, its looking like it will be around 8" groupings at 250ft, and 10" groupings at 300ft
    Iowa State Airsoft Club