Item For Sale: H&K VP70Z
Price: $550
Condition: Lightly used, superb condition.

Up for sale today is a H&K VP70Z, the first ever production polymer handgun and a fantastic example of Heckler and Koch's dedication to superior firearms production.

Bought this a couple years ago from the original owner to have in my collection. Pistol has seen a very small number of rounds through it and has mainly been a safe queen. Overall condition is positively superb, with no external blemishes or scratches and very few rounds through the pipe. Original box, manual, target, and warranty card are included in the sale, along with two 18-round magazines. This is a standard 9x19mm VP70Z, not the 9x21 version.

More pictures can be found in this Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/cjRBG

I accept cash or money order. Not very interested in trades. Located in the Iowa City area, and I'm willing to meet up around here. I will be in the West Des Moines area this weekend (Oct. 4-5), and can meet up then as well. Buyers will need a valid concealed carry permit or permit to purchase and will be asked to fill out a firearms bill of sale. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Payment Options: Cash, money order.
Shipping Included In Price(Y/N): No
Ship Method/Pickup: In-person pickup.
Willing To Trade(Y/N): No