Hidden Acres Airsoft Camp? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I go to Riverside, but this sounds awesome. Could someone post a link to the airsoft section? I can't seem to find it.

I'm not saying it's the gun that will make them better, but it doesn't help if they try shooting us from a ways away and I can just step out of the way of the bb.
    "A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
    - Army's magazine of preventive maintenance

Rules? Can you have gas guns?

I played paintball on that field a long time ago. It's a decent field, half prairie, half wooded.

From what I understand, the airsoft camp is just the very basic stuff meant for young kids. Standard, cheap guns used.

A friend asked them about renting the field for a day about a year ago and the price quoted was rather high.

The price is $15 for two 15 minute games. It's not exactly what we're used to.

Name
    Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by AcidReaper View Post
    The price is $15 for two 15 minute games. It's not exactly what we're used to.
    I'm surprised it was mentioned this late in the thread. I don't know anything about the quality and reputation of Hidden Acres but that price is ridiculous.

EDIT: I guess I never entertained the chance that the $15 dollars could apply to a group at as a whole.
    Last edited by Black Mesa; 04-16-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    "To achieve great success, two things are necessary: A good plan... And not quite enough time" -Unknown

"There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad attitudes and bad attire." - Gandalf the Grey

Idk about the the camp but there field is pretty fun to play on!

what is it and where is it?

Name
    KamInjera

Default Hidden Acres Airsoft Camp

Lets say your 18 yr old, is it legal to carry a airsoft in your car as a protection because you dont want to hurt anyone with a real gun. I want a gun in my car for my own safety but for one: do not want to take gun class & for two: i dont actually want to kill anyone, because a CO2 airaoft can do enough damage already.
    So all Im trying to ask is- is it legal to carry a airaoft gun in your car just for safety?